Thursday, August 9, 2012

ramadan day 21

I was so tired today.  Three weeks of getting up early is getting to me.  But, it's the best way I know how to exercise, and eat before fajr.  I get up at 4am.  Start making breakfast, put on the workout video and go.  It's pretty intense which is why I do it before fasting.  I want to be able to drink water.

I think I did poorly on my second interview for the Singapore job.  It was a technical interview and there were questions I could not answer.  Oh well.

I appreciate that it's ramadan but not being around other muslims, I can't say that I really feel any special way about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe it's Day 21 already? One more week to go! I'm sorry your interview did not go as well as you would have liked, but keep in mind that God always has a plan. If this job doesn't work out for you, it's because He has something better planned for you. Believing that is what faith is to me.

    I think it's great that you've kept up with fasting even though it's difficult not being around other Muslims. The more you go to the mosque and interact with other Muslims the easier it will get. Like anything worthwhile it takes time. You will get there. Always follow your heart and pray for guidance no matter what. You can't go wrong if you do that. :-)

    ReplyDelete