Thursday, January 12, 2012

ending

my wife and i have talked and decided to get a divorce.  this week has been very difficult for me.  actually, this past year has been difficult.  This has been all my fault though.  While I have tried to make it work and did not cheat on her this past year, the damage was already done and cannot be undone.  She hates that I converted because of talking to another woman online.  It's understandable.  I feel very depressed right now.  Sometimes I think life would be a lot easier if I wasnt here anymore.  At least I wouldnt be hurting anyone anymore.
Dont feel much like writing anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Asalaam alaikum,
    Sorry to hear this. This must be hard.
    I went through a divorce myself.

    Sometimes Allah puts us through hardship and we loose somethings, however, he is only preparing us for something better later on.

    Read Quran, relax, but don't beat yourself up.
    Try and go to a local mosque and maybe that can help out a little.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa alaikum salam Aisha

      Shukran Aisha for your support. I really appreciate your kind words.

      Delete